I really need to talk with someone right now. Who can I reach out to?
- Crisis Text Line: text “NAMI” to 741741 to chat with a trained crisis counselor … Free 24/7 text line for those in crisis (English only)
- SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline [En Español]: call (800) 985-5990. Press 2 for Spanish-language support. Provides 24/7 Crisis counseling and support to people experiencing emotional distress related to natural or human-caused disasters.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call (800) 273-TALK (8255)
- If you or someone you know is in crisis — whether they are considering suicide or not — please call the toll-free lifeline to speak with a trained crisis counselor 24/7
- The Trevor Project Resources: Call (866) 488-7386, instant message a counselor on their website, or text “start” to 678678 24/7
Apply for Services
- Click here to download an application for services
Life Skills (Free Videos)
Click on an image below to watch the Life Skills video…
Click Here to Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel. Don’t miss a single Life Skills video!
Mondays-Fridays 8 AM – 5 PM
(closed 12-1 PM Mondays)