(direct referral only)
Harold’s Haven is Rogue Retreat’s addictions treatment aftercare house for men. Participants are referred through staff of inpatient recovery treatment centers when they are ready for the next step in independent living but have no safe place to return home to. Participants are responsible for paying a small participation fee and the rest of their program fees are covered through a contract with AllCare.
PROGRAM PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
- All participants have the weekly support of a case manager who helps them set goals and work towards a better life for themselves and their families.
- All participants receive training on how to care for their shared home. Harold’s Haven participants have weekly housing inspections of their personal spaces and their assigned chores.
- All participants attend a weekly Life Skills class to connect with other agencies that provide resources and learn how to be successful in all areas of life. Transportation is provided for the class.
- Rogue Retreat is a drug and alcohol free housing program. All applicants must be clean and sober for at least 60 days before enrollment and agree to stay that way the entire time they are enrolled in the program. Participants that have a recent history of addiction (within the past 2 years) are required to attend recovery meetings and get a volunteer Recovery Coach from Foundations for Recovery.
- Harold’s Haven applicants must be men who are currently homeless, coming from inpatient treatment, having no safe & sober place to return home to. Priority is given to AllCare OHP clients.
- Harold’s Haven applicants do not need to be able to pass a criminal background check. The only reason for denial is if they are classified as a predatory sex offender or pedophile.
- Harold’s Haven applicants must earn less than 50% of the Area Median Income ($1,558 for a single person). They must be able to demonstrate that they can pay the required participation fee each month.
If you are currently enrolled in an addictions recovery treatment center in Southern Oregon please talk to your counselor or treatment team to refer you to our program.
Applications may be dropped off at our office in the locking drop box outside, mailed to 1410 W 8th Street, Medford, OR 97501 or faxed to 541-690-1670. Applications for Harold’s Haven must be submitted by the inpatient treatment staff and accompanied by an Interagency Refferal Form. Call Sharleina for details at 541-499-0880.