Click Here to Download Flyer
Attention Community Leaders!
- Are you interested in bringing more hope, stability and a clear pathway to self-sufficiency to the homeless “in-crisis” in your community?
- Are you interested in saving time and money in getting successful programs for the unhoused in your area up and running more quickly?
- Are you interested in discovering proven “best practices” that help increase the impact of your services with less effort?
- Are you interested in learning “virtually” in the privacy of your own home or office?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then this page is for you! Please click on the image for one of our AudioCourses below and read on…
Bundle = Order All 4 AudioCourses (25% off)
Purchase each AudioCourse separately. Or, click on the button below to purchase all four AudioCourses for only $396 (25% off)…
Purpose of Hope University
To meet the need expressed by neighboring communities in creating, funding and operating housing and shelter programs like those offered by Rogue Retreat, Hope University was designed to educate and train leaders in “best practices” and model programs that bring hope, stability and a clear path to sufficiency for homeless “in-crisis”.
Benefits of AudioCourses by Hope University
- Gain instant access to audio session(s) with experienced faculty and guest speakers who have worked in the trenches with various Rogue Retreat programs
- Receive resources, handouts, checklists, sample grants, sample budgets and more to make your job easier
- Receive step-by-step instructions to make it easier for you to create your own community plan more quickly
- Learn mistakes to avoid and how to avoid them along the way
Hope University provides timely online and on-site training that empowers community leaders like you with the tools you need to create, fund and operate successful housing and job readiness programs that bring hope, stability and a clear path to sufficiency for the homeless “in-crisis” in your community. Based on time-tested “best practices” and model programs designed by Rogue Retreat, all courses and training are taught by experienced faculty with a proven track record. Because many courses are delivered “virtually”, you and your team have many opportunities to learn from the privacy of your own homes or offices!
Sign up for Hope University courses today…
- Bundle all four Hope University audio courses. Get 25% off!
- Clean Sweep 101 is a 1-part audio course that shows you how to design a job readiness program for your homeless to clean your streets.
- Community Village Creation 101 is a 5-part audio course that shows you how to design a tiny house village such as Hope Village in your community.
- Urban Campground 101 is a 2-part audio course that explores the impact of recent rulings vs. Boise & Grants Pass on your community & emerging Urban Campground solutions to homelessness.
- Winter Shelters 101 is a 3-part audio course that shows you how to design a winter shelter such as the Kelly Shelter in your community.
- Stimulus for Homeless 101 – Coming Soon
Contact us (see info below) for a quote for customized training for your team…
- Virtual tour and Zoom training seminars
- On-site tour and training seminars for your team to travel and visit one or more of Rogue Retreat’s model programs in action
Take Action Today!
- Contact us today to get a quote from our experienced faculty regarding customizing a virtual or on-site tour/training seminar for your team
- Register now for one or more of our popular Hope University courses (listed above)
- Contact us today to subscribe to our Hope University mailing list