Attention community leaders in Oregon & throughout the U.S.!
- Are you interested in bringing more hope, stability and a clear pathway to self-sufficiency to the homeless “in-crisis” in your area?
- Are you interested in proven “best practices” that help increase your impact in less time?
- Are you interested in saving time and money in learning how and getting started?
- Are you interested in learning “virtually” in the privacy of your own home or office?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then this page is for you! Please read on…
Benefits of Hope University AUDIO Courses
- Gain instant access to audio session(s) with experienced faculty working in the trenches with various Rogue Retreat programs
- Receive resources, handouts, checklists, sample grants, sample budgets to make your job easier
- Receive step-by-step instructions and action guide for creating your own community plan more quickly
- Learn mistakes to avoid and how to avoid them along the way
- Schedule a 30-minute, one-on-one consultations with a Hope University faculty to refine your action plan
Hope University is “virtual” training that empowers community leaders like you with the tools you need to create, fund and operate successful housing and job readiness programs that bring hope, stability and a clear path to sufficiency for the homeless “in-crisis” in your community. Based on time-tested “best practices” and model programs designed by Rogue Retreat, all courses and training are taught by experienced faculty with a proven track record. Because courses are delivered “virtually”, you and your team can learn from the privacy of your own home or office!
Sign up for one or more of these Hope University courses today…
- Community Village Creation 101 is a 5-part audio course that shows you how to design a tiny house village such as Hope Village in your community.
- Winter Shelters 101 is a 3-part audio course that shows you how to design a winter shelter such as the Kelly Shelter in your community.
- Clean Sweep 101 is a 1-part audio course that shows you how to design a job readiness program for your homeless to clean your streets.
- Warming Centers 101 – Coming Soon
- De-Escalation Techniques – Coming Soon
Contact us (see info below) for a Quote for Customized Training for your team…
- “Virtual” tour and Zoom training seminars
- “On-site” tour and training seminars for your team to travel and visit one or more of Rogue Retreat’s model programs in action
Purpose of Hope University
To meet the need expressed by neighboring communities in creating, funding and operating housing and shelter programs like those offered by Rogue Retreat, Hope University was designed to educate and train leaders in “best practices” and model programs that bring hope, stability and a clear path to sufficiency for homeless “in-crisis”.
- Subscribe to our Hope University mailing list
- Register for one or more of our popular Hope University audio courses
- Contact us to get a quote for our experienced faculty to customize a “virtual” or “on-site” tour/training seminar for your team